I find podcasts informative and entertaining. Every week I listen to at least 3-4 hours of podcasts. I can only listen to podcasts when I am in gym or in car. I can not listen while working because of distraction and I do not want to be hit by cars, so I also do not listen while walking. But it seems that I can still get at least 4-5 hours every week and that’s enough time to listen to most of these podcasts.
These are the podcasts that I listen to:
- Inquiring minds - This is my favorite science podcast. The topics are diverse and hosts are really good.
- Planet Money - Who would not like Planet Money. It is informative and interesting at the same time.
- 99% Invisible - A podcast about design, architecture and other interesting things related to them.
- Freakonomics Radio - This is my favorite too. If you are interested in economics/phycology and their impacts on world, Do not miss this podcast.
- Hanselminutes - My only dev podcast. Scott Hanselman talks to people about different technologies and ideas.
- This American Life - This is also a popular podcast. Topics are diverse and interesting.
- The Nerdist - If you like stand up comedy and want to listen to some interesting people talk in very open environment, this is the podcast for you.
I also listen to some other podcasts if I find some interesting topic, otherwise these are the podcast that I listen to.
What are the podcasts that you guys like, Please share.